The anniversary of legalized voluntary child killing brings a rather profound irony. Our culture knows many times more about the development of a human than it did in 1973, so we can no longer say an unborn child is a mass of tissue. But what is glaringly out of balance is our society’s passion for protecting individual rights, to the point of not weighing the individual right against the common good, but for those whom we deem to be non-persons, we have no qualms at all about killing them for no more reason than we want to.
- Did the Bible Copy From Pagan Virgin Birth Myths?
- Love God With All Your Mind
- Do the Details of Jesus Birth Agree in Matthew & Luke?
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence: McKean, Read, Bassett, Rush, Adams
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence: Charles Carroll, Samuel Adams, Richard Stockton