In philosophy, you must start with, at a minimum, 1) you exist, and 2) there is a world out there that you can know something about. If you doubt or deny these things, you will never prove them through philosophy. Realism is the branch of philosophy that holds to these things.
- Did the Bible Copy From Pagan Virgin Birth Myths?
- Love God With All Your Mind
- Do the Details of Jesus Birth Agree in Matthew & Luke?
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence: McKean, Read, Bassett, Rush, Adams
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence: Charles Carroll, Samuel Adams, Richard Stockton