God forgive us, for we have elected a pro-death President. We have elected a man who would not vote to protect the life of already-born babies, to protect them from the butcher’s knife. Lord have mercy on us. We are as guilty as the people in 1 Samuel, who wanted a tall handsome king. All the taxes, personal rights, military decisions, economic decisions, and social issues don’t matter when you’re dead. God forgive us, for we have elected a man after our own hearts, a pro-death President.
- Did the Bible Copy From Pagan Virgin Birth Myths?
- Love God With All Your Mind
- Do the Details of Jesus Birth Agree in Matthew & Luke?
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence: McKean, Read, Bassett, Rush, Adams
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence: Charles Carroll, Samuel Adams, Richard Stockton